DMUG-Archiv 2002

Frühere   Chronologischer Index   Spätere
Vorherige   Thematischer Index   Nächste

WG: Mathematica 4.2

Hallo liebe MMA Gemeinde,

bleibt am Starnd, MMA 4.2 kommt, aber nicht Morgen.

WRI sagt das Folgende (siehe Anhag).

Gruß, Peter Klamser

Dear Peter Klamser,

Unfortunately I can't tell exactly when Mathematca 4.2 will be released as
we don't yet have an official release date.

The following are improvements anticipated in version 4.2:

? Transparent Java integration with J/Link 2.0 and built-in Java Runtime
Environment
? Improved linear programming and optimization
? Speed and robustness improvements for many numerical functions
? Improved simplifier
? Statistics enhancements, including new ANOVA package
? New bundled Combinatorica package for combinatorics and graph theory
? New bundled AuthorTools package for technical publishing
? Slide show environment for presentations
? New import and export formats including FITS and SDTS
? XML extensions that allow Mathematica notebooks and expressions to be
stored as XML
? New bundled XMLTools package for symbolic XML manipulation
? Support for XHTML export including style sheets
? Extended MathML 2.0 support

I am sorry that I can't give you more specific details.

Kind regards,
Louis Beech
Wolfram Research Europe

Antworten: