DMUG-Archiv 1998

Frühere

Chronologischer Index

Spätere

Vorherige

Thematischer Index

Nächste

Re: Erzeugen von EPS Dateien

> Im Notebook-Frontend des Macinstosh unter Mathematica 2.x gab es die
> wunderbare Funktion "save as EPS" mit welcher eine ausgewaehlte Grafik
> als EPS-Datei gespeichert werden konnte, welche dann in einem
> Textverarbeitungsprogramm (z.B. Framemaker) ohne Probleme eingelesen und
> gedruckt werden konnte. Unter Mathematca 3.0 funktioniert dies nicht
> mehr - es gibt zwar die Funktion "save selection as EPS" unter dem
> "Edit" Menu aber die EPS Datei, die erzeugt wird, enthält offenbar nicht
> alle Informationen zur Weiterverarbeitung in anderen Programmen
> benoetigt werden.
>
> Kann mir jemand bei diesem Problem helfen?

Der folgende Text sollte weiterhelfen:

---------------------------- schnipp ----------------------

Mathematica 3.0 handles the export of graphics a little differently.
There is a front end menu command Edit -> Save Selection As -> EPS that
allows you to export graphics independently of the kernel, and this
works fine under Mathematica 3.0.1.x.  For users of  Mathematica
3.0.0.x, it can be fixed easily by downloading a new copy of
PostScriptHeader.tr at URL:

http://www.wolfram.com/support/Graphics/Formats/EPS/FrontEndFix.html

The kernel route has changed somewhat.  The functionality of
RASTERPS.EXE has been integrated into a MathLink program called
psrender.  Display may now be called with an optional third  argument
that specifies the format

Example: Display["graphicfile.eps", gr, "EPS"]

The kernel calls psrender automatically, so the process is  transparent.
The big drawback to this method is that you can  use only the Courier
and Mathematica-specific Math* fonts in the graphic.  All other fonts
will be substituted with Courier. I believe that with Mathematica
3.0.1.x, you can also use Times and Helvetica, but I am not absolutely
certain.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group paulh@XXXXXXX.com Wolfram Research,